DC315 Thermal Barrier Paint for Spray Foam (SPF) - 5 gallons
- Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Days
DC 315 is an intumescent coating applied over Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) to achieve a “15 Minute Alternative to Thermal Barrier” and “5 Minute Ignition Barrier.” DC315 is compliant to IBC & IRC codes; 3rd party inspected and listed by Warnock Hersey ( WN-20947), and meets the requirements of the AC456 criteria recently updated in AC377. DC315 has more than 200 tests worldwide over a wide variety of foams. It has one of the best coverage rates for foam at 115 sq ft/gallon, making it very cost efficient. Also available in 55 gallon drums.
- Coverage rate averages between 73-115 sq ft per gallon, depending on foam manufacturer. Call us for exact numbers.
- DC 315 is AC456 compliant
- More full scale Thermal and Ignition Barrier tests than any other product in the world
- DC 315 - 3rd. party inspected for Quality Control: Warnock Hersey Intertek W/N 20947
- Tested useful life, fire resistant property is not compromised after 50 years
- Top coat for color, weather & moisture protection, tested, via NFPA 286 full scale testing
- ANSI 51 testing for incidental food contact
- Passed CAL 1350 - qualify DC 315 as a low-emitting material in the Collaborative for High Performance Schools rating system (CHPS Designed & CHPS Verified)
- Passed strict EPA V.O.C. and AQMD air emission requirements (for all 50 states)
- 3rd Party tested Single Coat Coverage up to 24 Mils WFT, on ceilings and walls, reducing labor costs equaling higher profits
- Meets Life Safety Code 101
- Meets LEED point requirements
- No formaldehyde
DC315 Intumescent Paint Thermal Barrier Burn Comparison Demonstration
Impressive short side-by-side demonstration of how DC315 intum...
DC315 Fire Retardant Intumescent Paint for Spray Foam Insulation - demo
Short handheld demo of IFTI's DC315 fire retardant paint for s...
International Fireproof Technology DC315 Fireproof paint Spray Training and Demonstration
Demonstration on how to properly apply International Fireproof...